1) Omnitel Inc. launched ‘Btamin’ service, online functional music service
Omnitel Inc. launched ‘Btamin’ service a music therapy and meditation service using functional music, from 12th of Dec, 2005. ‘Btamin’ service combined a music therapy and meditation service from Korea psychology training center for healthy brain function helps you to be relaxed.
1. Name of service: BTamin
2. Main features:
1) Life BTamin : functional music service for everybody (release stress, change in mood, recovering from fatigue, strengthen in concentration, a sound sleep)
2) Study BTamin : functional music service for students (before studying, after studying & rest, using meditation, release stress, a sound sleep)
3) Quit smoking BTamin : functional music therapy to quit smoking for smokers
4) Diet BTamin : functional music therapy to loose weigh
3. How to use :
1) Connect to http://www.btamin.net
2) Download ‘BTamin player’
3) If you purchase the service, you can try various kinds of BTamin service
4. Launching date : December 12, 2005
Omnitel Inc. will try this content to fit in wireless Ubiquitous environment, consequently it can work on both wire and wireless, especially Terrestrial DMB or WiBro on oncoming wireless platform.
2) ‘Kidsland’ service from Omnitel Inc. is now available on KTF
Omnitel Inc. launched ‘Kidsland’service for children on KTF from Dec 6th, 2005.
‘Kidsland’ service is mobile content service for children. ‘Kidsland’ service is now available on all three careers in Korea with same brand name.
1. Name of service : Kidsland
2. Platform : KTF - BREW / WIPI
3. How to use (how to connect) :
1) Download on cell phone
* Multipack > Library > Foreign language/well-being/information > education > kidsland
* Magicn > 0.sports/news/life > 6.women/children > kidsland
2) Download through computer
* www.magicn.com > content > kids > kidsland
4. Fee : member – Monthly Flat Fee 3,000 / non-member - 1,000 per download
5. Launching date : December 6, 2005
Omnitel Inc. is planning to expand its service into specialized portal site for children on both wire and wireless through providing various kinds of Edutainment (Education + Entertainment) content.